Author Topic: Futuristic view of firefighting  (Read 288 times)

Offline rangermsg1

Futuristic view of firefighting
« on: June 19, 2019, 10:33:08 PM »
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CH8Nr_1560905084

Check out the first 2 minutes of the video

Nycfire.net

Futuristic view of firefighting
« on: June 19, 2019, 10:33:08 PM »

Offline 68jk09

Re: Futuristic view of firefighting
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 03:13:15 AM »
This video simulation has been around for awhile & on here before.....does the actual thing  really exist ?

Offline Bulldog

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 10:27:58 AM »
This video simulation has been around for awhile & on here before.....does the actual thing  really exist ?
;D not only does it not exist, a designed for it doesn't even exist! It's just somebody fantasy of something that will never even be close to reality.

Offline rangermsg1

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 10:34:13 AM »

Haven't it seen it posted here before and just came across it yesterday and figured I'd share it.  I think this is pure fantasy right now.  I think we would have flying firetrucks before this thing would ever be reality. 

Not to mention, this thing going down the double yellow line with cars perfectly spaced out is completely unrealistic with the way drivers drive (or lack there of) in NYC.

Offline guitarman314

• Photobucket
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 01:40:05 PM »
  Makes you wonder how those fan blades raising the platform would fan the smoke and flames. Also, will the occupants of the building remain calm and wait their turns to get onto the gangway in an orderly way? ???