Author Topic: Prospect Heights Illinois  (Read 65 times)

Offline grumpy grizzly

Prospect Heights Illinois
« on: Today at 04:20:13 PM »
Prospect Heights Illinois has a 5-11 and an intra-divisional box for heavy fire in a large 3 story condiminium.
FAC 20 TASS 68-69 SVN. Hue/PhuBai , Boston Spark from 71-79, Chicago 79-15, Bloomington/Normal 2015- present

Nycfire.net

Prospect Heights Illinois
« on: Today at 04:20:13 PM »

Offline Bulldog

Re: Prospect Heights Illinois
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:29:12 PM »
They certainly did a great job saving the roof!  I started watching the fire soon after began when it was in 2 corner apartments on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the middle building.  I thought to myself that shouldn't be too bad to knock down.  I turned back in an hour or so later in the entire middle building was well involved.  About 6 letter trucks pouring water on the roof but that was about it.  There was actually one bucket that was doing a great job pouring water on the outside of the closest building to where the cameras are being set up in the smoke was on the other side of the building?

At the very least they should a trench cut above the intersection of the 2 buildings.  Instead, they lost 3 buildings, 72 condominiums!  They finally did one to save the 4th building and the last I saw it looked like it was working.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:32:11 PM by Bulldog »

anything