Author Topic: Golden Corral is coming to the Bronx  (Read 181 times)

Online nfd2004

• Global Moderator
Golden Corral is coming to the Bronx
« on: May 15, 2019, 12:06:07 PM »
 Move over Micky Ds, White Castle, Burger King, Wendy's. Soon there'll be a new place in town.

Golden Corral is coming to the Bronx. Opening up soon at 2375 East Tremont Ave, not far from Castle Hill.

If you've never been to a Golden Corral, you got to go check it out. A few of us have been to the one in Milford, Ct. BUT you got to be hungry when you go there. And if you're an ole' man like me and the guys I've been with, you get yourself a senior citizens discount. On a weekday in Milford, before 4 pm it comes to about $9.50. And Get this - IT's ALL YOU CAN EAT. And there sure is a lot to pick from.

There's a salad bar, fruits, all kinds of vegetables, chicken, meatloaf, potatoes, and "Lord have mercy" - the deserts are tremendous. From cakes, ice cream, pie, etc.
 After 4 pm the price goes up because they throw steaks, ribs, and some other goodies on the grill and cook them just the way you like them.

They serve an ALL YOU CAN EAT BREAKFAST too.

Bring the Family, your friends, and enjoy. Plan on being there awhile. I just hope they have enough parking in the area.

Check it out -    www.goldencorral.com

Nycfire.net

Golden Corral is coming to the Bronx
« on: May 15, 2019, 12:06:07 PM »

Offline kfd274

Re: Golden Corral is coming to the Bronx
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 01:18:15 PM »
Move over Micky Ds, White Castle, Burger King, Wendy's. Soon there'll be a new place in town.

Golden Corral is coming to the Bronx. Opening up soon at 2375 East Tremont Ave, not far from Castle Hill.

If you've never been to a Golden Corral, you got to go check it out. A few of us have been to the one in Milford, Ct. BUT you got to be hungry when you go there. And if you're an ole' man like me and the guys I've been with, you get yourself a senior citizens discount. On a weekday in Milford, before 4 pm it comes to about $9.50. And Get this - IT's ALL YOU CAN EAT. And there sure is a lot to pick from.

There's a salad bar, fruits, all kinds of vegetables, chicken, meatloaf, potatoes, and "Lord have mercy" - the deserts are tremendous. From cakes, ice cream, pie, etc.
 After 4 pm the price goes up because they throw steaks, ribs, and some other goodies on the grill and cook them just the way you like them.

They serve an ALL YOU CAN EAT BREAKFAST too.

Bring the Family, your friends, and enjoy. Plan on being there awhile. I just hope they have enough parking in the area.

Check it out -    www.goldencorral.com

Willy D -  the  NYC Gourmet Reporter   ;) ;)