Author Topic: A new Game for those FDNY fans  (Read 5097 times)

Offline nfd2004

A new Game for those FDNY fans
« on: July 03, 2015, 08:00:58 AM »
For those of us who appreciate all that the FDNY does and just can't get enough of it, here is something for you. Check this out:

! No longer available

! No longer available

Nycfire.net

A new Game for those FDNY fans
« on: July 03, 2015, 08:00:58 AM »

Offline FDNY75VA

• Thank a Vollie, Support a Vollie, Be a Vollie!
    • ResponderPhoto
Re: A new Game for those FDNY fans
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 08:44:33 AM »
Oh I got to get that.  It looks like a FDNY version of World of Warcraft.  Where did you find it (and more precisely where can I find it :-))

Happy Fourth !
Raised in the Upper West Side (near E76/TL22); Hopeless FDNY Buff/Photographer; 12-year USAF Vet; Member, Chancellor Vol. Fire-Rescue, Spotsylvania County, VA (cvfr.net) and Fredericksburg Vol Rescue Squad (fxbgrescue.org)

Offline nfd2004

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 09:16:40 AM »
Oh I got to get that.  It looks like a FDNY version of World of Warcraft.  Where did you find it (and more precisely where can I find it :-))

Happy Fourth !

I wish I could help you with that, but really what you see here is all I know about it. Somehow I came across it when I was searching something about the busy Fourth of Julys for the FDNY.

Offline raybrag

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 02:39:12 PM »
I think you can download or play from this link (but be careful . . . I haven't checked the site out):

http://vevobase.net/search?k=Release+Gameplay+*FDNY+Game*

Willy:  You get a 3 Big Mac + 2 Chocolate Shake fine for getting the sweat glands streaming and the drool mechanisms in high gear without posting where to find it.  :o
Ray Braguglia
Newport News VA

Offline fdce54

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 06:56:03 PM »
I think you can download or play from this link (but be careful . . . I haven't checked the site out):

http://vevobase.net/search?k=Release+Gameplay+*FDNY+Game*

Willy:  You get a 3 Big Mac + 2 Chocolate Shake fine for getting the sweat glands streaming and the drool mechanisms in high gear without posting where to find it.  :o
Ray, that's so he can keep it all to himself. ;D

Offline raybrag

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 08:26:15 PM »
Ah, gotcha, Frank.  ;)
Ray Braguglia
Newport News VA

Offline nfd2004

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2015, 09:48:58 PM »
 Frank and Ray, if I knew how to get this game or was able to play this game, I promise you I know the first two guys I would invite over play.

Ray, you would be the senior man in the company because you pretty much are the oldest guy here on the site. Only one other guy on here that I know is older than you. And it's not "mikeindabronx" or "johnd248". Frank being the youngest could be our new probie. I could be the guy in charge of getting the meal together. Today would be Big Macs and White Castle Sliders.

Offline raybrag

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2015, 10:34:14 AM »
As to being one of the oldest, I plead guilty (I'm 73) . . . but I recall that we have someone in their 80's, too.  Just means we remember when things seemed different, if not better.  I DO remember when that big Mack L/Approved rig ran as Res1cue . . . for my money, one of the classiest rigs FDNY ever ran. And this was my vollie department's rescue, a 1947 Mack:

Ray Braguglia
Newport News VA

Offline 811

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2015, 10:46:16 AM »
You could derive a newer game from the animation called "HOW MANY THINGS ARE WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?"

Start with wrong box number, assignments, and impossible cross streets - and we're not even out the door yet.  Reviewing the tactics on scene would find even more things.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 12:40:35 PM by 811 »

Offline JOR176

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2015, 11:31:30 AM »
As to being one of the oldest, I plead guilty (I'm 73) . . . but I recall that we have someone in their 80's, too.  Just means we remember when things seemed different, if not better.  I DO remember when that big Mack L/Approved rig ran as Res1cue . . . for my money, one of the classiest rigs FDNY ever ran. And this was my vollie department's rescue, a 1947 Mack:

Ray I'm also 73

Offline raybrag

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2015, 12:02:00 PM »
Good, JOR.  Let's gang up on Willy.  ;D
Ray Braguglia
Newport News VA

Offline mikeindabronx

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2015, 12:48:31 PM »
That makes 3 of us so far

Offline 68jk09

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2015, 03:59:20 PM »
You could derive a newer game from the animation called "HOW MANY THINGS ARE WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?"

Start with wrong box number, assignments, and impossible cross streets - and we're not even out the door yet.  Reviewing the tactics on scene would find even more things.
If this is question & answer i would go with uct for the first part.

Offline auxlteng225

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2015, 06:57:34 PM »
right you are, 84 here and still going.

Offline raybrag

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2015, 07:12:36 PM »
Great, Auxlteng225 . .  Hope I make it as far as you have . . . wanna help us gang up on Willy?  ;D
Ray Braguglia
Newport News VA