Author Topic: How dare these people!  (Read 3204 times)

JorgeTheChosen

How dare these people!
« on: August 27, 2007, 10:49:29 PM »
I respect everything the FDNY has done pre and post 9/11. Their actions have defined the true caring nature that this Nation supports.

I went to the NYS Fire Academy in Montour Falls when I graduated high school because I wanted to become a NYC Firefighter and I still do. I took the test last January.

Now to get to the name of my thread.

As I have researched 9/11 it has come to my attention that these people who believe 9/11 was an inside job haven't only claimed George W. Bush, Mayor Gulliani, and other figures are involved but they have also claimed the FDNY knew about it and were involved.

They go as far as stating the FDNY is guilty of at least manslaughter and they lied because they were afraid of losing their jobs.

I don't know if any of you on this forum know about this

but your opinions are very helpful and if you could better explain anything it would be very helpful.

This makes me sick to my stomach to see this crap being supported.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 11:02:41 PM by JorgeTheChosen »

Nycfire.net

How dare these people!
« on: August 27, 2007, 10:49:29 PM »

Offline FDNY220122

Re: How dare these people!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 08:36:38 PM »
I Total agree with you. I had a argument with this guy that said the same thing it pissed me off so badly. Then what really pissed me off was that other poeple agreed with this $@#$% head. AND THEY WERE CALLING ME UMAMERICAN.

but on a lighter note congruts and i hope you join the FDNY soon.
Matt

deyoart

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 12:14:14 PM »
If you go to youtube.com and search for "mad firefighter" of "pissed firefighter" they got a video of an brother goin off on one of these freaks. Its great, but don't let your kids listen in, pretty graphic, yet right on the button.

I been working for the government since 1980. In the fire service we cant keep nothin secret. If any of us fire bros was involved someone would yaked. Over cold beers or something. We can't back a pumper into a parked car without everyone hearing the story...........

Now, if George W and/or Rudy had anything to do with it some would have leaked the story to the media. Hell, the media would have had a camera crews on the planes, anything for a scoop. How do these clowns come up wit this crap.

They want UNAMERICAN, lets start with giving drivers licenses to illegal immigrants. That seems unamerican to me.

Offline FDNY220122

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 06:14:37 PM »
If you go to youtube.com and search for "mad firefighter" of "pissed firefighter" they got a video of an brother going off on one of these freaks. Its great, but don't let your kids listen in, pretty graphic, yet right on the button.

I been working for the government since 1980. In the fire service we cant keep nothing secret. If any of us fire bros was involved someone would yaked. Over cold beers or something. We can't back a pumper into a parked car without everyone hearing the story...........

Now, if George W and/or Rudy had anything to do with it some would have leaked the story to the media. Hell, the media would have had a camera crews on the planes, anything for a scoop. How do these clowns come up wit this crap.

They want UNAMERICAN, lets start with giving drivers licenses to illegal immigrants. That seems unamerican to me.

THANK YOU MAN I HATE THEM BASTARDS ASS I ASK 20  AND THEY ALL SAID THAT THOSE FUCKERS ARE IDIOTS IF I EVER HERE ANY ONE TELLING ME THAT 9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB IM GOING TO KICK THERE ASS ON THE SPOT! EXCUSE MY LANGAUGE
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 06:16:57 PM by FDNY220122 »

anything