Author Topic: TIME TO DUMP SOME HUMPS.  (Read 4665 times)

Offline 68jk09

TIME TO DUMP SOME HUMPS.
« on: March 01, 2017, 11:20:40 PM »
WTF are these ass's for real ? ....why give out info on surveillance ?.....too many hacks on the City Council for too long...     www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-officials-bill-terrorists-dodge-surveillance-article-1.2986286

« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 11:59:39 PM by 68jk09 »

Nycfire.net

TIME TO DUMP SOME HUMPS.
« on: March 01, 2017, 11:20:40 PM »

Offline manhattan

Re: TIME TO DUMP SOME HUMPS.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 11:40:18 PM »
This would be hilarious if it wasn't so deadly.  It's amazing how much can be forgotten in fifteen-and-a-half years.

Offline 68jk09

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 01:02:23 AM »

Offline tem217

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 10:45:36 PM »
had a tour of the city council
51 council members  48 democrats 3 republicans
what the city council needs is more "diversity"

Offline 68jk09

Offline 68jk09

Offline CVILLE 7111

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 04:16:19 PM »
I believe the term is still SCUMBAG!

Offline nfd2004

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 06:46:12 PM »
EXCELLENT LETTER FROM THE SBA....  http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/07/de-blasio-blasted-by-nypd-union-protests-and-progressive-politics-more-important-than-police.html

I can NOT believe that the mayor of our largest city is leaving it at such a terrible time. People across the country have seen what happened to a member of the NYPD just for wearing the uniform and sitting in her police vehicle. She was assigned there to protect the good people in one of the highest crime areas of the city.

The people of this country also saw when two other members of the NYPD were shot and killed in the same manner in Brooklyn. And some of us remember how the mayor had told his young son to stay away from the police and not trust them. Some of us also remember when the members of the NYPD, as well as thousands of other police officers turned their back when this mayor spoke at that funeral. He deserved what he got and I know if I was one of those officers, I'd turn my back on him too.

To every one of those newest members of the NYPD, you have the respect from all the GOOD, DECENT People of this country for the job that you are about to begin. I wish you all a happy and safe career. THANK YOU for your willingness to put your lives on the line for each and every one of us.

Offline baileyjeff

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2017, 11:14:19 PM »
The Mayor has to let the police do there jobs and not tiring there hands.

Offline 68jk09

Offline nfd2004

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2017, 08:57:21 AM »
 Just finished reading about this NYC Mayor in our local newspaper - 100 miles away.

He is getting quite a reputation from even people who never knew his style before. I base that on a few comments that have already been posted in that newspaper. Some telling him NOT TO COME BACK.

I'm usually not too good at giving about 7or 8 million people advise. But in this case I got to try. "You Guys got to get rid of This Guy".

Offline memory master

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2017, 01:09:40 PM »
It just shows what NYC has turned into. He was elected by it's inhabitants. That goes to show that "they" want a "Sanctuary" city where anything can be done with very little fear of responsibility on their part and the continuance of the "me" mentality where one can get everything for free, let the handouts and giving continue and again no fear of repercussion for crimes and other once illegal activities. It is clearly obvious that the NYPD is spat upon, not only by the miscreants but also figuratively by the politicians who run the City while they collect their lavish salaries and kickbacks. There is no respect for any uniformed service, be it FD,PD,EMS, etc. anymore. It's just what you can do for me when I want it. Absolutely incredulous what "The Big Apple", aka "Fun City" (as former Mayor John Lindsay dubbed it) has become and only enhances the movie title "Escape From Manhattan."
When the hell are people going to wake up, then again, the only ones that will be left there are the aforementioned leeches of society. Sorry for the ranting, but as many of you here, we worked for and gave our all for years to what was once "The Greatest City In The World" (the late DJ Ron Lundy of WCBS-FM 101.1)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 06:36:21 PM by memory master »

Offline 68jk09

Offline jks19714

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2017, 05:40:49 PM »
The idea of building walls around some of our cities is becoming more and more attractive...

Offline 68jk09

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2017, 06:00:56 PM »
The idea of building walls around some of our cities is becoming more and more attractive...
wilhelm built a wall around Gracie Mansion after he moved in.

anything