Author Topic: SIX COPS SHOT FRIDAY NIGHT...PRAYERS.  (Read 396 times)

Offline 68jk09

SIX COPS SHOT FRIDAY NIGHT...PRAYERS.
« on: August 19, 2017, 04:58:55 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-police-officers-shot-dead-article-1.3424344
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 05:13:28 AM by 68jk09 »

Nycfire.net

SIX COPS SHOT FRIDAY NIGHT...PRAYERS.
« on: August 19, 2017, 04:58:55 AM »

Offline memory master

Re: SIX COPS SHOT FRIDAY NIGHT...PRAYERS.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 10:15:34 AM »
When the hell is society going to take the "handcuffs" off of the Police? All this political correctness, the cops being sued if they look at someone cockeyed and all the rest of the crap that goes with it. The politicians, judges and all the others that are tucked away in their cocoons could care less. I pray that the decent people of this country can take some form of action to let the cops do their jobs. Prayers for the fallen, once again.

Offline 68jk09

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 06:40:04 PM »
REST IN PEACE TO OUR TWO BROTHERS IN BLUE.....PRAYERS FOR A FULL RECOVERY OF THE OTHER FOUR..... www.cnn.com/2017/08/19/us/florida-police-officer-killed/index.html

Offline STAjo

• Former NY State EMT, NYC Security, Buff
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 09:44:45 PM »
REST IN PEACE TO OUR TWO BROTHERS IN BLUE.....PRAYERS FOR A FULL RECOVERY OF THE OTHER FOUR..... www.cnn.com/2017/08/19/us/florida-police-officer-killed/index.html

God Bless Those Who Serve, and Those Who Mourn.

Offline fdny747

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 11:26:04 PM »
Prayers this is getting out of hand something needs to be done

Offline nfd2004

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 10:36:27 AM »
When the hell is society going to take the "handcuffs" off of the Police? All this political correctness, the cops being sued if they look at someone cockeyed and all the rest of the crap that goes with it. The politicians, judges and all the others that are tucked away in their cocoons could care less. I pray that the decent people of this country can take some form of action to let the cops do their jobs. Prayers for the fallen, once again.

Sad case today of what police officers of every city and town are going through. The families are certainly paying a huge price as well. I just don't see much improvement coming.

Pretty bad when police officers have gotten murdered just for sitting in their own patrol car as was the case in Brooklyn. As a result police cars are being fitted with bulletproof windows. For what its worth, "I'm sure on their side" as well as I'm sure many others here. We are NOT the guys going out there shooting cops. But a lot of todays society is working against us.