Author Topic: Caution - I just had a problem  (Read 444 times)

Online nfd2004

Caution - I just had a problem
« on: November 19, 2017, 06:32:41 PM »
 Maybe it is only me, but I clicked on the photo on Reply # 69 regarding the Manhattan 6th alarm at Box 1622.

When I clicked on that photo of companies, my screen went blank for a short period of time and I noticed that I had to sign in with my user name and  password again on many of my favorite sights. Including this site which I always stay logged into.

Maybe it's just me, I don't know.

Nycfire.net

Caution - I just had a problem
« on: November 19, 2017, 06:32:41 PM »

Offline mack

Re: Caution - I just had a problem
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 07:24:42 PM »
Maybe it is only me, but I clicked on the photo on Reply # 69 regarding the Manhattan 6th alarm at Box 1622.

When I clicked on that photo of companies, my screen went blank for a short period of time and I noticed that I had to sign in with my user name and  password again on many of my favorite sights. Including this site which I always stay logged into.

Bill - I checked and had no problem. 

Maybe just restart your computer.

Online nfd2004

Re: Caution - I just had a problem
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 07:30:26 PM »

Bill - I checked and had no problem. 

Maybe just restart your computer.

Thanks Joe, I did restart my computer and I think it's all set. I just hit the panic button quick on it when I saw everything go blank.

Sorry "bxbend".