Author Topic: FDNY Chief Officer Cars and Vehicles  (Read 161243 times)

Offline raybrag

Re: FDNY Chief Officer Cars and Vehicles
« Reply #375 on: November 26, 2019, 09:14:25 AM »
I may be getting a little off track here, but Thanksgiving Day will very soon be here. I know that "I" have a lot to be THANKFUL for, including the many great people I have gotten to meet here on this web site.

Amen, Sir William of Dennis.
Ray Braguglia
Newport News VA

Nycfire.net

« Reply #375 on: November 26, 2019, 09:14:25 AM »

Offline memory master

« Reply #376 on: November 26, 2019, 03:38:42 PM »
I may be getting a little off track here, but Thanksgiving Day will very soon be here. I know that "I" have a lot to be THANKFUL for, including the many great people I have gotten to meet here on this web site.

Among other things that I am blessed and thankful for, I am blessed and thankful to "know" all of you here and the opportunities to "chat" with you on various subjects. God Bless you all and keep you safe.

Offline CFDMarshal

« Reply #377 on: November 26, 2019, 07:05:36 PM »

Among other things that I am blessed and thankful for, I am blessed and thankful to "know" all of you here and the opportunities to "chat" with you on various subjects. God Bless you all and keep you safe.

Well I have to agree with all! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

anything