Author Topic: Something for the Single/Senior Members  (Read 681 times)

Offline nfd2004

• Global Moderator
Something for the Single/Senior Members
« on: November 10, 2018, 05:55:29 PM »
 As the days get shorter and the nights get colder, here is something for our Single/Senior Members of this site to enjoy.

These two individuals, named "Gramma" and "Ginga", have become "youtube" stars overnight.

So guys, grab yourself a hot cocco and sit down to enjoy some of todays hottest youtube sensations.

Say hello to Gramma and Ginga and don't forget to subscribe.

Here are just a few samples. There are many more for your enjoyment to watch.

It's Ginga's Birthday -   

Are these your glasses ? -         

Nycfire.net

Something for the Single/Senior Members
« on: November 10, 2018, 05:55:29 PM »

Offline fdce54

Re: Something for the Single/Senior Members
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 10:09:33 PM »
Uncle Wilfred has got himself a couple of ladies!

Offline nfd2004

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 01:18:20 PM »

I guess by now, some of the members on this site have a pretty good idea of just who Gramma and Ginga are.

Regarding the quote above, for many of us, we consider Frank D, aka "fdce54" to be a good friend. He's dependable, considerate, a good man.

Frank and I are good buddies and we sometimes meet up with some of the other guys on this site. Ask anyone of those guys about Frankie D, aka "fdce54" and they will say he is a Great Guy.

But behind that happy face we know that Frank grew up and worked in some of the toughest neighborhoods in the Bronx. Where he had to learn to survive in those mean streets.

So why do I tell you this ?

I think because when you view these videos of Gramma and Ginga, without a doubt, most of us would feel that "Ginga" would be the perfect match for Frank. She can be tough when she needs to be, just like Frank. Plus we know that Frank "is" available for the right lady. Maybe he even has a few bucks stashed away just waiting to spend on a lady like "Ginga".

Sometimes some of us meet up at our favorite neighborhood bar in Queens. I think a lot of us could just picture our good friend, Frankie D., aka "fdce54", walking in with Ginga right by his side. 

Offline nfd2004

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 11:28:28 PM »
As the days get shorter and the nights get colder, here is something for our Single/Senior Members of this site to enjoy.

These two individuals, named "Gramma" and "Ginga", have become "youtube" stars overnight.

So guys, grab yourself a hot cocco and sit down to enjoy some of todays hottest youtube sensations.

Say hello to Gramma and Ginga and don't forget to subscribe.

Here are just a few samples. There are many more for your enjoyment to watch.

It's Ginga's Birthday -   

Yes folks, as Frankie D., aka "fdce54" says; "I do have myself a couple of ladies". Yes it's true and as I see it;

"I like my ladies large"
 "I like my ladies small"
 "In fact I like them ALL".

Rumor has it that back when Frankie D., aka "fdce54", roamed the streets of the Bronx a lady had her eyes on him. In fact she wrote a song about him simply called "Frankie". Her name was "Ginga". (See video above; "It's Ginga's Birthday")

Here is the song she wrote back then about her man named Frankie. Apparently the song was later done by a different group.

anything