Author Topic: Financial Planning and Tax Season here  (Read 366 times)

Offline nfd2004

• Global Moderator
Financial Planning and Tax Season here
« on: December 26, 2018, 09:42:29 AM »
 With Financial Planning and the Tax Season now approaching, it is time to review your financial situtation.

Are you considering any investments ? Are you able to pay your bills, as well as save for that upcoming unexpected cost of car repairs, home repairs, medical expenses etc.

In this first video a young lady ask "Should you save money or pay off debt" ?

A well known financial expert answers that question for her. His name is Ric Edelman and for those within the NYC listening area, I believe he is on CBS News Radio - AM "88", every Sunday morning starting at 10 am. He also has many You Tube videos that he has posted regarding your money concerns and investments if you would like to watch them.

Here is what Ric Edelman had to say about saving or paying off that debt.

Here is another Tax Tip advisor giving you "his" idea on the "Top Ten Tax Tips" as he sees it.

Perhaps some of you have seen him before. His name; Mr Irwin R Schyster, aka Mr I.R.S.

Nycfire.net

Financial Planning and Tax Season here
« on: December 26, 2018, 09:42:29 AM »

Offline kfd274

Re: Financial Planning and Tax Season here
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 04:12:15 PM »
Uncle Willy

For years you have been an expert on food - White Castle, Mickey D's and so forth.   Is this a new area of of interest/expertise for you???  You amaze me.  Could you do a Financial Plan for me?   ;)   :)

Happy New Year Bill

Kevin

Online memory master

Re: Financial Planning and Tax Season here
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 05:59:35 PM »
My financial story was used as a record title = "Nothing From Nothing Is Nothing."