Author Topic: Tactical medics  (Read 22209 times)

Offline capthale

Tactical medics
« on: August 04, 2019, 10:52:41 AM »
I know FDNY has rescue medics but do they have a dedicated units that are trained for tactical situations and what additional gear Would they carry?
Retired Merchant Marine Officer
U.S. Army Vet

Nycfire.net

Tactical medics
« on: August 04, 2019, 10:52:41 AM »

Offline Lebby

Re: Tactical medics
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 09:41:17 PM »
There is a answer to this question, but as far as our operational security goes I think it would be better left unsaid especially in light of recent events.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 09:45:07 PM by Lebby »

Offline capthale

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 11:23:11 PM »
Do they hand out with the dev group and cag
Retired Merchant Marine Officer
U.S. Army Vet

Offline Lebby

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 04:28:15 AM »
No they're not hanging out with the ODAs, but I think if you knew the answer you'd understand the my caution. Realistically there is no need for the information to be hanging in public domain especially when if misused (not that imagine any member would do such a thing, but the viewing public at large) it could get members hurt or worse. Also I don't think MetroTech would take kindly to that information being released.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 04:32:18 AM by Lebby »

Offline memory master

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 06:57:06 AM »
No they're not hanging out with the ODAs, but I think if you knew the answer you'd understand the my caution. Realistically there is no need for the information to be hanging in public domain especially when if misused (not that imagine any member would do such a thing, but the viewing public at large) it could get members hurt or worse. Also I don't think MetroTech would take kindly to that information being released.
Excellent thinking Lebby and thank you!

anything