Author Topic: 1/6/18 Manhattan All-Hands Box 676  (Read 1241 times)

Offline FDNY Response Videos

• Previously “Battalion10buff”
    • FDNY Response Videos
1/6/18 Manhattan All-Hands Box 676
« on: January 06, 2019, 03:13:18 AM »
Location: 31st Street and 9th Ave (Manhattan West Construction Site)

2 Conex Trailers Fully Involved

[01:50] MD: Telephone Alarm Box 676, West 31 And 9th, A fire

[01:51] MD -> L-154: Ticket is on the way, 31 and 9th Reporting a construction site

[01:52] SQ-18: Squad 18 to Manhattan, we're at 31 and 9th, we have smoke in the area from the construction site, might wanna transmit the Box

[01:53] SQ-18: Inside the construction site we have a couple of Con-Ex boxes, 3&2 Should be sufficient

[01:59] RB: Can you let the 2nd Battalion know, Squad 18 is reporting that its just a conex box at a construction site, they're checking the adjoining conex box, no buildings that are exposure problems, 1 L/S, fire has been knocked down, searches are in progress

[02:06] B-2: We're Going to go with All-Hands for two trailers that were on fire, AVFKD, No special units, trucks are opening up looking for additional fire, no EMS, Fire is Under Control

Rundown:
E-18,1,16,
L-154,7
B-2,7
R-1
RB
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 07:48:45 AM by battalion10buff »
Find my videos at--> YouTube.com/FDNYResponseVideos

Nycfire.net

1/6/18 Manhattan All-Hands Box 676
« on: January 06, 2019, 03:13:18 AM »

• FDNY Response Videos
Re: 1/6/18 Manhattan All-Hands Box 676
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 12:01:08 PM »

Offline manhattan

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 01:04:57 AM »
One slight change: 31st and Ninth is Manhattan West, not really part of Hudson Yards (according to the political and real estate interests).  Also note the discussion on another thread about FD coverage at Hudson Yards.  Manhattan West is a block east of that over-sized over-development and that discussion hasn't even taken into account this second entire "new city" in the Seventh Battalion.

I rode the Tenth Avenue bus today and counted over 35 new mega-developments between 18th Street and 33rd Street from Tenth to Eleventh Avenues.

Another serious disaster in place and waiting for a time to happen.  And i'll bet that the lawyers are already doing research to establish their future cases.

Pure damn lunacy.  But there is plenty of money to be made, so it's all OK.

• FDNY Response Videos
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 07:48:17 AM »
One slight change: 31st and Ninth is Manhattan West, not really part of Hudson Yards (according to the political and real estate interests).  Also note the discussion on another thread about FD coverage at Hudson Yards.  Manhattan West is a block east of that over-sized over-development and that discussion hasn't even taken into account this second entire "new city" in the Seventh Battalion.

I rode the Tenth Avenue bus today and counted over 35 new mega-developments between 18th Street and 33rd Street from Tenth to Eleventh Avenues.

Another serious disaster in place and waiting for a time to happen.  And i'll bet that the lawyers are already doing research to establish their future cases.

Pure damn lunacy.  But there is plenty of money to be made, so it's all OK.

Yes. Figured that out but forgot to change it 😉 thanks for the heads up

anything