Author Topic: NYPD HIRING NOW!  (Read 469 times)

Offline JohnnyGage

NYPD HIRING NOW!
« on: November 10, 2019, 07:28:07 AM »
NYPD JUST ANNOUNCED APPLICATIONS BEING ACCEPTED FOR NEXT ENTRANCE EXAM. CHECK OUT: NYPD RECRUIT. THE NYPD IS ONE OF THE GREATEST POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN THE WORLD! ....THE LARGEST, BEST TRAINED, MOST EFFECTIVE AND TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED POLICE FORCE IN THE UNITED STATES!.....NYPD RECRUIT

« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 07:38:39 AM by JohnnyGage »

Nycfire.net

NYPD HIRING NOW!
« on: November 10, 2019, 07:28:07 AM »

Offline memory master

Re: NYPD HIRING NOW!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 09:43:20 AM »
Applications will be available at all Bail Bond offices throughout the City I suppose.

Offline JohnnyGage

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 06:02:18 PM »
Charlie, I know your kiddin' in the above post...we all know that NYPD has always produced the finest calibre Police Officer you could ever find in the world!...despite political agendas and especially the current Gracie Mansion resident. The NYPD is the finest, best trained and well equipped, period. Political agendas come and go, but who is left standing tall at the end is our young men and women who go out everyday to protect us, thats why we call them the finest despite all odds...God Bless the NYPD with their struggle against political suicide and line of defense between right and wrong that make our lives safe every day,  it takes a very special somone who can take on this challenge, thank God for them.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 07:13:13 AM by JohnnyGage »

Offline manhattan

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 09:45:15 PM »
Hear, hear!

Offline memory master

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 06:13:53 PM »
Dan, of course you know I was being sort of dry humored there. I thought that since you can get Met's tickets and gift cards for showing up for a court date ..well, you know :-\

anything