Author Topic: Member Conduct  (Read 4982 times)

Offline nfd2004

• Global Moderator
Re: Member Conduct
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2010, 09:15:04 AM »
Gentelmen I would like to take this time to apologize for my past actions on post with other members....I was going through a very rough time with some family issues and i was letting my anger get to me, and also come out at times it shouldn't have..as in on this website.I mean no dis respect to any other the members. they have been on this earth and in the Fire Service and or Military Services and have alot to bring to the table and also talk about. So its with great respect that i apologize to all the members especially "IT IS WHAT IT IS", FDNY150, and also FDNY220122 for the action i have taking towards them in verbal abuse and also being very disrespectful!
So i apologize to the group and especially to those 3 guys
IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!
Brad Young (SoHoTruckin20 aka BfdYoungin0252)
  Brad, I recieved your latest "pms". I also see that you followed my advice in apologizing. Whatever I wrote to you about in the past few weeks, "we can move on". Besides the above members, I also questioned your character from messages you had sent me. If you join us for the Member Meeting, I suggest you be on your very best behavior. And as far as having an excuse that caused you this behavior, we all have our daily problems. Welcome to the thing called "Life".  Willy "D"

Nycfire.net

Re: Member Conduct
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2010, 09:15:04 AM »

anything