Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Manhattan / Re: 3/22/18 Manhattan 5th Alarm 10-66 (LODD) Box 1638
« Last post by tperez102 on Today at 10:07:55 AM »
My condolences to the Davidson Family. This is a difficult time for the Entire Department and for the neighborhood they serve. Going to be down one host at the Firehouse barbecue and truly missed.
Questions And Answers / Re: Numbers on apparatus
« Last post by nfd2004 on Today at 09:43:22 AM »
Considering that "columbusfire" may be writing from outside New York, I think some slack might be cut in this instance.  News from here, no matter how dire, doesn't necessarily carry across the nation.

Thanks "manhattan". I think "columbusfire" certainly didn't mean to hurt anyone during these very tough times for the members of the FDNY and their families.

I don't really know the answer to his question, but I sure hope somebody can help him.

I notice that he is fairly new to this site. Besides maybe a few other people here might be interested in an answer to his simple question.

"columbusfire" talks about "on my department". I assume therefore that he is a BROTHER FIREFIGHTER in perhaps Columbus, Ohio. If that is true, several years ago I made a visit to the Columbus, Ohio Fire dept. Those guys treated me great at every station I stopped at (about 6 all together).

But wherever you "columbusfire" are a firefighter, welcome and I'm sure that one of the Brothers/Sisters or even buffs will be able to help you.

The FDNY has certainly suffered over the last couple of days, no doubt about that. I think we all understand that. I have good friends that worked with some of these Brothers who are no longer with us.

But maybe a Brother Firefighter from outside the area deserves a break too. 

Manhattan / Re: 3/24/18 Manhattan 4th Alarm Box 1288
« Last post by NYCFireAudio on Today at 09:00:47 AM »
Manhattan / Re: 3/22/18 Manhattan 5th Alarm 10-66 (LODD) Box 1638
« Last post by Signal73 on Today at 06:29:54 AM »
Relief @6:30
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10