Recent content by ifd100

  1. I

    Promotions

    great podcast
  2. I

    9/26/26 Queens 2nd Alarm Box 5706

    You can get as many trucks as you want ask for that extra engine then Boom
  3. I

    6/25/26 Brooklyn 10-75 Box 2045

    Its like the boot in my firehouse touching the air conditioner!!!! Don't ever do that again if your cold wear long johns !!!!
  4. I

    6/25/26 Brooklyn 10-75 Box 2045

    It's a no brainer
  5. I

    6/25/26 Brooklyn 10-75 Box 2045

    whats the hold up here ????
  6. I

    6/13/26 Queens 10-75 Box 7967 (#3)

    wow put the thing out with all that manpower!!!
  7. I

    6/10/26 Manhattan 10-77 Box 1216

    Asking for a friend (wink)
  8. I

    5/7/26 Queens 10-75 Box 6040

    Fatals and multiple alarm jobs
  9. I

    5/7/26 Queens 10-75 Box 6040

    Fatal and multiple alarm jobs
  10. I

    4/23/26 Queens 5th Alarm Box 7509

    i saw that only 5 alarms now max and all the special calls you want
  11. I

    Bronx Ladder Company Coverage by Decade

    that was great audio
  12. I

    10/18/25 Manhattan 10-75 Box 314

    Check the date
  13. I

    6/6/25 Manhattan 10-77 Box 909

    Is this the box that battalion 9 had been investigating for over 30 minutes ? Drop it down to an 18??
  14. I

    1/23/25 Brooklyn 10-75 Box 3893

    Probably cut from the budget
  15. I

    12/3/24 Manhattan High Angle Rescue Box 609

    Maybe a new signal should be in the works considering when the signals were first thought of they had no idea that special units would come into play ?? An all hands maybe should consist of a combination of 5 units period ?? Just throwing it out there
Back
Top