News of Members

I remember this pic very well. The boss took this pic of me on the back step of our new 1993 Seagrave.
I WISH I WAS STILL THAT YOUNG WITH THE BLACK HAIR AND THE NATURAL GRAY STREAK..

I would like to personally THANK all the MEMBERS for my wellness. I will keep in touch with the kidney and heart reading. AGAIN YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST....A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL

Thanks Doug for getting back to the gang. I guess in a way, you could say that we are all family here. From the youngest to the OLDEST. Old Guys like Mr "Johnd248" or that ole "raybrag" guy.

We must also "tip our hat's" to ALL those Nurses and Doctors who continue to do a GREAT JOB behind the four walls of EVERY Hospital across our country. Along with all the vital support staff working behind the scene.

As we know, these last few months have been the most difficult days they have ever faced. But they haven't let us down. Their dedicated skills and wealth of knowledge has been benefitting thousands of people and their families daily.

So Doug, THANK YOU for keeping us updated and we hope you GET WELL SOON.
In fact we got a Special Song for you that's called: "Get Well Soon".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p2ogM7uaaU

Thanks Doug for getting back to the gang. I guess in a way, you could say that we are all family here. From the youngest to the OLDEST. Old Guys like Mr "Johnd248" or that ole "raybrag" guy.

We must also "tip our hat's" to ALL those Nurses and Doctors who continue to do a GREAT JOB behind the four walls of EVERY Hospital across our country. Along with all the vital support staff working behind the scene.

As we know, these last few months have been the most difficult days they have ever faced. But they haven't let us down. Their dedicated skills and wealth of knowledge has been benefitting thousands of people and their families daily.

So Doug, THANK YOU for keeping us updated and we hope you GET WELL SOON.
In fact we got a Special Song for you that's called: "Get Well Soon".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p2ogM7uaaU

Mr. Dennis: Please, when referring to me, use my proper title: that "ANCIENT AS DIRT raybrag guy". Thank you. :cool::po_O

Welcome to the looney bin, Stoch. One of the few places around where somebody of Willy D's rank and experience gets treated just like (or maybe worse than) a proby. :rolleyes: ;) :eek:

And Dan (Johnny Gage)'s posts make super reading, along with most of the topics in the History section.

I apologize up front Stoch for what you are about to encounter! You have to be tough to have worked with Captain Willy O'Dennis!