News of Members

Happy Birthday TOM EVE. aka G-Man
Enjoy your day and continue those amazing fire trucks like the E 319 1951Ward La France & CD-22 1952 Ward Lafrance you did for me. I display them proudly...

Last edited:
I am very happy to report that Doug M., aka "AuxWarYearCapt", is being released from the hospital today Friday March 12th, after being treated exactly one month for pneumonia and Covid19.

Doug says that at one point his oxygen level dropped down to 76 %. Very low considering 95-96 % is normal.

The doctor told Doug that for the next month and a half, or two he will continue to need bed rest.

Doug, we are ALL glad to hear that you will be home today. Judst follow that doctors advice because they sure know what they're talking about.

Surely, once again, CREDIT goes to all the nurses and doctors who took care of Doug, as well as all the doctors, nurses, and hospital staff that save lives every hour of the day, behind the four walls of every hospital in America.

Thanks Doug for passing this GREAT NEWS onto us.

I am very happy to report that Doug M., aka "AuxWarYearCapt", is being released from the hospital today Friday March 12th, after being treated exactly one month for pneumonia and Covid19.

Doug says that at one point his oxygen level dropped down to 76 %. Very low considering 95-96 % is normal.

The doctor told Doug that for the next month and a half, or two he will continue to need bed rest.

Doug, we are ALL glad to hear that you will be home today. Judst follow that doctors advice because they sure know what they're talking about.

Surely, once again, CREDIT goes to all the nurses and doctors who took care of Doug, as well as all the doctors, nurses, and hospital staff that save lives every hour of the day, behind the four walls of every hospital in America.

Thanks Doug for passing this GREAT NEWS onto us.
GREAT NEWS!! rest up Doug!