Hurricane Henri Updates/Incidents

Like for Hurricanes in the past there was a post for updates regarding the Hurricanes.

Can post updates IE sections being evacuated, Extra Staffing, and other info pertaining to the storm.

I have a map with evacuation information (yet hard to see/make out what it says) from one of the other Hurricanes. Trying to figure out how to post it. Says it’s to big

But this link might show some

Last edited:
Please be safe everybody!

Usemergalerts will be doing our best to alert our subscribers during that time. We have a lot of people that monitor NYC including myself.

I paged out a tropical storm warning last night when it popped up on NWS for New York City... I haven't seen that in a while

Last edited:
Please be careful out there, turn around don't drown!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210822-003048~2.png
    Screenshot_20210822-003048~2.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 24
Rescue Battalion 2 in service
Safety Battalion 2 in service out of Engine 91
Marine 2 in service out of Marine 4
Rescue Battalion 2 was downtown Manhattan but possible running out of R2.

High Axle 1 & SW4 @ ROCK
High Axle 2 & SW3 @ R2
High Axle 3 & SW5 @ R3
High Axle 4 & SW1 @ Totten
High Axle 5 & SW6 @ R5
High Axle 6 & SW2 @ E4 or E7? (Downtown somewhere)

Safety Batt 2 @ E91

(Don’t ask me why the SW units don’t match up with the High Axle Units. Would make sense but….)

Last edited:
^^^^^^ I would say that having "non" matching numbers could be good....let's say a High Axle & a Swift Water with matching numbers are operating together & as sometime happens communication might be shortened to just the numeral ....for instance in an emergency transmission shortened to just the numeral there could be confusion .....i always thought when all the Squads were re formed & there was talk of renumbering them & eliminating the former ENG number that if done the Boro RES & SQ should have different numbers like SQ*1 in BKLYN ....SQ*2 in the BX... SQ*3 in SI... SQ*4 in SI....SQ*5 in QNS.... SQ*6 in MANH .....this way no SQ or RES normally working together in the same Boro could be confused on the HT or Dept Radio if their ID was shortened to just the numeral ( the shortening should not really occur but it often does) .....JMO.

^^^^^^ I would say that having "non" matching numbers could be good....let's say a High Axle & a Swift Water with matching numbers are operating together & as sometime happens communication might be shortened to just the numeral ....for instance in an emergency transmission shortened to just the numeral there could be confusion .....i always thought when all the Squads were re formed & there was talk of renumbering them & eliminating the former ENG number that if done the Boro RES & SQ should have different numbers like SQ*1 in BKLYN ....SQ*2 in the BX... SQ*3 in SI... SQ*4 in SI....SQ*5 in QNS.... SQ*6 in MANH .....this way no SQ or RES normally working together in the same Boro could be confused on the HT or Dept Radio if their ID was shortened to just the numeral ( the shortening should not really occur but it often does) .....JMO.

Well I think because the SW are all indifferent places.

3 at SOC
1 at Rock
1 at R6
1 at Totten