City Island response

In regards to the recent thread about largest and smallest response areas what is the first alarm response for City Island? TY.

mack

Administrator
Grump - how are you doing? By the way, the Boston Sparks (your old outfit) is doing a great job supporting Boston Jakes and PD - and surrounding Boston area departments.

Grump - how are you doing? By the way, the Boston Sparks (your old outfit) is doing a great job supporting Boston Jakes and PD - and surrounding Boston area departments.
Doing OK, just wish the Broadcastify Boston feed was up to snuff. Son is now a Federal FF @ Great Lakes Naval Training Center, boot camp. Yes the Sparks do a great job for the cops and the jakes in the Boston and surrounding area. Take care of yourself. PS Your son still @ L-15?

mack

Administrator
Doing OK, just wish the Broadcastify Boston feed was up to snuff. Son is now a Federal FF @ Great Lakes Naval Training Center, boot camp. Yes the Sparks do a great job for the cops and the jakes in the Boston and surrounding area. Take care of yourself. PS Your son still @ L-15?
Yes - Back Bay L 15

I thought they never leave the island, not even orchard beach because of the bridge. 66/61 cover orchard beach as well no?

70/53 are 1st due at Orchard, Rodmans Neck, etc. They do come off of the island.
They only come off the island since the new bridge was built. I see no reason why 70/53 can’t come off the island and be second due in Coop city.

They only come off the island since the new bridge was built. I see no reason why 70/53 can’t come off the island and be second due in Coop city.
It would not be a good thing if 70/53 were off the Island at Coop City on an upper floor for a compactor & a serious Fire occurred back on City Island.

Last edited:
I would generously donate all 2nd due Coop Section 5 boxes to L 53. Just to keep their hooks sharp! ;)