OUR MILITARY.

RON BUCCA JR. REMEMBERS RON BUCCA SR. HIS DAD......
Great History.....Continued Rest In Peace to Ron Sr. & Thank You to Ron Jr. for your Service .

Subject: Son of an FDNY Legend Hunted His Dad’s 9/11 Killers Through Five Combat Tours
Great son! R. Bucca Jr. Thank You & stay safe.

Semper Fi, to you chief thanks for posting that, and Happy Veterans Day to all the other veterans. Where would we be without them. I salute all of you!

Thank you very much Ray.

Five of the pictures are from our local newspaper showing the new "Veterans Rally Point Center" which officially opened today, Veterans Day, 2021.

The lower right photo was sent to me by a member here.
It is of the FDNY members marching in the 2019 Veterans Day Parade

I hope that ALL of Our Veterans enjoyed a "well deserved" Veterans Day, 2021.

As a vet with 2 tours in Vietnam I appreciate the recognition I get on this day. But there are still our fellow vets, male and female, who continue to fight the battles with PTSD. Damnit, we lose 20 vets a day to suicide, we as a country need to do better. Again thanx for the recognition but there are those who need it on May 17 or August 25.

As a proud member of the Coast Guard my self, I recognize what a great hero you were. Continued Rest In Peace brother, and may the Cutter bearing your name be safe. USCGC Jeffrey Palazzo
Well said Lt.