B12: "Looks like furniture on the 14th floor hallway"

D3 gave All Hands

E92 act. E80
E22 act. E59
L4 act. L40
L16 act. L26
B7 act. B11

Last edited:
Any reason in particular you’re hanging over the command post? You realize your e not on the job right? You’re not a firefighter. You’re a buff photographer. There’s no reason you should be getting this close to the command post or operations.

If a piece of glass falls down from the fire floor and cuts you. Or an AC falls down and hits you. Who is your mommy going to file a lawsuit against? The FDNY for not evacuating civilians from the immediate area? Believe me I enjoy buff videos. But you guys take it over the line man.

If a piece of glass falls down from the fire floor and cuts you. Or an AC falls down and hits you. Who is your mommy going to file a lawsuit against? The FDNY for not evacuating civilians from the immediate area? Believe me I enjoy buff videos. But you guys take it over the line man.
Why would the command post set up in the danger zone / falling air conditioner zone ???

Yes Very true with the command post. Just stating a point with having civilians roaming around the fireground filming for their social media pages and getting too close to operations regardless of where the command post is set up. These guys get too close to operations. They think they are on the job and they are entitled to enter into these areas that are too close to fireground operations. They wear full FDNY work duty uniforms WITH radios of FDNY radio frequencies to try to blend into the fire scene. They pose as guys on the job to get too close to operations. It’s bizarre. And unsafe.

If you have knowledge of civilians wearing Dept. issued clothing, impersonating active members of the Dept, violating fire lines- then why are you writing about it on a buff site? Have you reported it up the chain of command? Taken pictures or videos to aid a Fire Marshal investigation?

Yes. It’s well known within the members of FDNY that these people show up to fires wearing FDNY work duty uniforms and radios and walk all over the fire scene. It’s no secret. They are brazen about it. Whether the FDNY headquarters has the power to do something about it is on them.