Everything Old Is New Again

And THAT is an old pic. Ford stopped producing the Taurus (police interceptor sedan) in 2018.

Actually the back "fender" was black as well. The NYPD original paint scheme had both fenders and the running board black. They also had a warbler type siren tthat had a distinctive sound. Maybe they will go back to wearing leather jackets too.

Actually the back "fender" was black as well. The NYPD original paint scheme had both fenders and the running board black. They also had a warbler type siren tthat had a distinctive sound. Maybe they will go back to wearing leather jackets too.
Nah, Dan. Go back to the 1909 uniform, like is shown here. Ya think the union would object????? ;) 🇺🇦 :cool: 🇺🇦 o_O🇺🇦

!.png

Years ago in downtown Brooklyn by Old Fulton St in Dumbo there was a garage where I believe they repaired patrol cars. I worked there a few times and once I remember they had an early '70s Fury in the original colors in the repair garage. I also saw it parked outside once or twice. I'm sure it was obviously restored because it was in mint condition. I do remember the cars in this color from my MUCH younger days.