Fire Commissioner To Resign

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an embarrassingly slanted article. For example:
- It says Kavanagh was "Well liked by most". What is the basis for this claim?
- The article quotes Kavanagh at length and takes her word as fact without a single opposing view expressed. It wouldn't be very hard to find someone with a contrary perspective if ABC was remotely interested in balanced journalism
- The article refers to the Commissioner as a fire chief. Factually incorrect

Yep it’s going around and gaining traction quickly. There seems to be a lot of credibility in it. Unfortunately there is a dark side to it that may bring a lot of damage to one of the members. There are no secrets in the firehouse

Yep it’s going around and gaining traction quickly. There seems to be a lot of credibility in it. Unfortunately there is a dark side to it that may bring a lot of damage to one of the members. There are no secrets in the firehouse
Oddly enough I heard it from a FF half way across the country to yeah it’s going around. I see we are on the same page here lol

What an embarrassingly slanted article. For example:
- It says Kavanagh was "Well liked by most". What is the basis for this claim?
- The article quotes Kavanagh at length and takes her word as fact without a single opposing view expressed. It wouldn't be very hard to find someone with a contrary perspective if ABC was remotely interested in balanced journalism
- The article refers to the Commissioner as a fire chief. Factually incorrect
ABC news , they say what they want regardless of the truth.

I would say she is going to work on AG James campaign when she runs for Senate or Governor. Campaigning is her thing, she work for Obama and DeBallseo.

Status
Not open for further replies.