Search results

  1. 1.jpg

    1.jpg

  2. raybrag

    Norfolk VA Working Fire 8/25/26

    Telephone Alarm 1523 43d St. BC01 E02 E06 E07 L07 M07 RS01 SAF01 E7 has smoke and flames showing from the second floor porch of a 2 story residence. L07 has the primary, E02 grabbing the water. IC requesting E02 to stretch a line to protect the Bravo exposure. E06 has RIT. L07 reporting...
  3. 5.jpg

    5.jpg

  4. raybrag

    Islamabad, Pakistan At Least 14 Infants Killed in Hospital Fire 8/25/26

    https://www.nbcnews.com/world/asia/least-15-infants-are-killed-islamabad-hospital-fire-rcna594466 https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/least-14-infants-killed-islamabad-hospital-fire-local-tv-reports-2026-08-26/ https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/crk3dxj6zneo
  5. raybrag

    Then & Now

    Don't mean to quibble, Cap, but I was just posting the image that "t123Ken" referenced in his post that started this thread. In it, he says it's from 1/1/1945. I have no idea if that's correct, if you are, or if both of you are wrong. Just trying to help since I knew how to save & post it. ;)
  6. raybrag

    Then & Now

    Here 'tis:
  7. Unit-Location-1945.jpg

    Unit-Location-1945.jpg

  8. raybrag

    8/19/26 Queens 10-75 Box 4995

    Did you see the video with the truck driver (I guess it was the driver) climbing in and out of the truck cab while the fuel was gushing out of the tank right behind him? I don't know what the fuel was . . . I've seen gasoline and diesel. Of course diesel is much less likely to flash . . . but...
  9. raybrag

    8/19/26 Queens 10-75 Box 4995

    Wow. That surprises me. I know there are closer hazmat units . . . don't know about foam units. Well, when I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
  10. raybrag

    8/19/26 Queens 10-75 Box 4995

    https://abc7ny.com/post/tanker-overturned-queens-driver-struck-utility-pole-causing-18-wheeler-overturn-spilling-fuel/19703102/?fbclid=IwY2xjawTy_BFwZG9mAWV4dG4DYWVtAjEwAGJyaWQRMVJIOHEzcmlCeHFSOFZ0cTRzcnRjBmFwcF9pZBAyMjIwMzkxNzg4MjAwODkyAAEejARHDw2JGXkJNfwqm5g2ONwdAf-wwrZP5x_5BE5InIZeQ-45VLZ2pRi6...
  11. raybrag

    8/19/26 Queens 10-75 Box 4995

    From the Nassau County Fire Service Academy: "At approximately 11:00 AM this morning, in Lawrence Cedarhurst Fire District on Rockaway Tpke, there was an auto accident leading to an overturned tanker truck leaking. Over 10 fire departments from Nassau county, as well as units from the FDNY...
  12. raybrag

    Chesapeake VA Working Fire 8/19/26

    Telephone alarm 5045 Portsmouth Blvd (Amazon warehouse) E-11 on scene heavy smoke showing, working fire Full 1st alarm response assigned E-11 is command , wants ladder 10 set up on A D corner , next engine hook up to standpipe system Bat 1 and rehab 3 added Suffolk mutual aid engine and...
  13. raybrag

    8/19/26 Queens 10-75 Box 4995

    Ya think??
  14. raybrag

    8/19/26 Queens 10-75 Box 4995

    The Inwood FD also responded. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lawrence/Cedarhurst department did too, but I have no information on that. Also, the US Coast Guard was notified of a gasoline spill into a coastal waterway, but I have no idea of their response, if any. From lifirebuff on Instagram:
  15. LI Fire Buff lifirebuff Instagram reel.mp4

    LI Fire Buff lifirebuff Instagram reel.mp4

  16. raybrag

    8/19/26 Queens 10-75 Box 4995

    This is kind of an interesting situation. In Queens, the street in question is Rockaway Boulevard. But as soon as you cross into Nassau County, it becomes Rockaway Turnpike. Also, from about 248 Street to the water (by the IHOP in the map), the street is the dividing line between Queens and...
  17. Presentation1.png

    Presentation1.png

  18. raybrag

    8/19/26 Queens 10-75 Box 4995

    Meadowmere Park responded. In any case, it would not have been Hicksville . . . they are more than 20 miles away. Lawrence/Cedarhurst, maybe . . . but not Hicksville. As I've told you, Brad, I'd be totally lost for any incident in Connecticut, just as you seem to be for Nassau County NY...
  19. raybrag

    Winnsboro SC 8/17/26 Another Major Warehouse Fire

    From the Myrtle Beach FD Facebook page (FYI Myrtle Beach is 172 miles away from Winnsboro. Talk about a long reponse): Myrtle Beach Fire Department deployed five personnel to Winnsboro, SC, as part of the State Firefighter Mobilization response to a large warehouse fire. MBFD personnel joined...
Back
Top