Heads up move to the first due engine. They stretched in from the rear as they knew they would have a hard time making the turn into the apt. with the line due to the door swing coming in from the front. One of Ladder 1's members was coming in to work early and had some great before water...
I would have made better time getting there but I was behind a mutual aid engine responding to the fire.
https://www.squadfirephotos.com/2026/Fires/Hebron-Ct-WF-91926
The old firehouse's had style you rarely see today. Today's firehouse's are what I like to call a box on the block. I doubt they'll have the awe 100 years from now that the 100 year old firehouse's we see today have.
The Crystal Lake area of Ellington is lucky to see 1 job every 5 years never mind 2 fire's within an hour of each other. They catch their fire duty going mutual aid
Imagine the conversation when the members got home. "How was your day out on the boat dear?" "Oh it was great until we got hit by a whale and the boat sank"
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.