Search results

  1. K

    8/30/26 Queens 10-75 Box 4264

    I think 324, 319 and 292 should all be before 307. Maybe they were in the area clearing something else
  2. K

    8/27/26 Queens 2nd Alarm Box 5255

    Most of those first alarm companies probably just got washed up from the AH earlier. Busy night in the 51.
  3. K

    Then & Now

    That house on 162 St must have been crazy with 275, 298, 299 and 127 all coming out of there.
  4. K

    Then & Now

    Interesting, I never knew that my old neighborhood companies 286/135 were in the 37. It's also interesting to note that 277 and 112, who were then in separate quarters were in 2 different battalions.
  5. K

    8/21/26 Queens 10-75 Box 4319

    273 & 274 tied up?
  6. K

    8/21/26 Bronx 2nd Alarm Box 2264

    There isn't a manual release on the garage door so 55 missed the entire job?
  7. K

    8/19/26 Queens 10-75 Box 4995

    Is it just me or did there seem to be a lot of civilians taking pictures or video or just driving through a pretty serious situation? This overturned GASOLINE tanker on a warm summer day could have potentially found an ignition source and made this incident much worse than it was.
  8. K

    8-18-07...THE DEUTSCHE BANK LODD FIRE,

    Chief, I'm pretty sure the Deutsche Bank fire was 8/18/07. It was taking place during my wedding, so I remember it pretty clearly.
  9. K

    8/14/26 Brooklyn 2nd Alarm Box 754

    Was 222 tied up somewhere? They should be 3rd or 4th due.
  10. K

    San Francisco -Home of Big Water -Just like FDNY ??

    Wasn't San Fran's water mains damaged during the last major earthquake in the late 80's or early 90's? This rig and their supply from fire boats could save large areas of the city if this should happen again.
  11. K

    PHASE C NEXT GENERATION MASK TESTING IN THE FDNY.

    In my opinion, FDNY moving away from Scott will hurt 3M much more than it appears on the surface. Over years many volly depts in LI, Westchester, Rockland and Orange will also switch as guys who use whatever the selected mask at work will want to use the same in the vollies, as well as many...
  12. K

    7/31/26 Brooklyn All Hands Box 1686

    It never stops with this guy!
  13. K

    SUFFOLK (Suffolk Co) Working Fire 7/30/26

    Town? Village? Anything further?
  14. K

    7/27/26 Staten Island 10-75 Box 376

    Interesting rundown. Engines normally should be 156, 157, 155
  15. K

    FDNY Rigs that got sold need help to idenify what companies they belonged to

    I thought I read somewhere years ago that they added the diamond plate over the wheel wells as rigs started to rot in that area.
  16. K

    7/17/26 Manhattan 10-77 Box 0238

    That's a ride from Woodhaven to Chinatown for 143.
  17. K

    Chemical Protective Clothing (CPC) Removal

    I wasn't aware the fans were on the 2nd piece. I thought the fans were in a compartment on the main piece.
  18. K

    Chemical Protective Clothing (CPC) Removal

    When a company gets a run as a vent support truck does the 2nd piece always go with them?
  19. K

    7/13/26 Queens 2nd Alarm Box 4118

    277 must have been on something. They should be on the 1st alarm, probably ahead of 218.
  20. K

    7/9/2026 Queens - All hands Box 1668

    I wonder if a company would ever request consistent relocations just to be out of the tent.
Back
Top