I have seen the MSU trucks going to firehouses to change air bottles but do the MSU vehicles also have the capacity to respond to fires and charge air bottles on site ?
09:26 hours A few minutes ago I heard a department message that all units in Queens were to switch to the "800 mhz backup frequency " What system are they referring to and can it be monitored or is it encrypted ?
Perhaps this fire should be listed as a 2 and 2 which was I heard the Batttalion say and which was acknowledged by the dispatcher rather than as an All hands.
Possible mob link to this fire. That's why it was under wraps for almost a week.
https://www.silive.com/crime-safety/2024/05/feds-investigating-suspicious-fire-at-family-home-of-man-charged-in-staten-island-mob-boss-killing.html
Regarding Blitzfire nozzle: Does it really provide the same punch as a Stang or a Multiversal or is it preferred due to manuverability and one man/ women operation ? I think the pump connected deck gun would pack more punch or maybe a Blitzfire nozzle with two inlets.
The first step is recognition of a problem which doesn't usually happen until a disaster strikes. Then the only solution is some type of regionalization of fire fighting resources but this may not help with response times.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.