10/5/2020 StatenIsland All Hands Under Control Box 0101

BOX 101

All Hands Under Control No Special Units

Maybe:
E-155,156,153
L-78,79
B-22

Last edited:
Frank Raffa's website has an address look-up for box numbers but where do you get the box numbers for specific addresses ?

You confused me on that one lol

I am not sure there are specific box numbers for addresses. (Maybe a handful)

Its usually for intersections

Example

Staten Island Box 0101 Castleton Ave & Havenwood Rd

419 Castleton Ave between Havenwood & Brighton Ave

W
You confused me on that one lol

I am not sure there are specific box numbers for addresses. (Maybe a handful)

Its usually for intersections

Example

Staten Island Box 0101 Castleton Ave & Havenwood Rd

419 Castleton Ave between Havenwood & Brighton Ave
Well same question,from the address I can find the intersection but then where do you get the box number ?

There use to be a google document that had that info... It has since stopped working.

A lot of people have other resources IE Nycfirewire and or Prior knowledge of the area/neighborhood.

Also a lot of guys have been doing this for years. So that information is stored in their brains

The NYC Fire Alarm Pocket Guide will also have the boxes listed in order by number and are separated into boroughs. Its not as fast as looking on the website but you get used to what part of the borough the boxes are in. NYC Open Data has box location maps but these only cover working boxes and not dummy boxes.

Here you go I just got a new copy last week my old one got worn it gets alot of use!

Oh boy...So the one on amazon going for hundreds and hundreds of dollars wasnt it haha

Free enterprise! But you guys here are a good group and I appreciate all the well wishes after my sister lost her house. I would grab a copy ASAP though because I emailed them earlier this year and it won't be updated or reprinted.

Free enterprise! But you guys here are a good group and I appreciate all the well wishes after my sister lost her house. I would grab a copy ASAP though because I emailed them earlier this year and it won't be updated or reprinted.
$1,008 on Amazon.............I think I may start a list from the NYCFire.net posts..............

The Eagle is better if you can find it, as MM said it has assignments and box numbers