12/5/21 Scanner Feeds

nfd2004

So advised

I also believe the boss gets an automatic message on his cell phone when the feeds are down.

Signal73

It looks like the Borough feeds are working. But I am not hearing anything (maybe its me)

The All borough feed is still down.

Just passing it along to other members who don't get automatic messages

tcu712

The feeds from Broadcastify are "offline." Temporarily check out OpenMHz for the FDNY radio transmissions until these feeds are back online.

grumpy grizzly

The feeds from Broadcastify are "offline." Temporarily check out OpenMHz for the FDNY radio transmissions until these feeds are back online.
I notice that there is a substantial delay between the time of the incident as indicated by the dispatcher and the actual real time. Just a point of information only.

EdMc

I'm down her in SC and I usually get 5-0 Radio pretty good. Today I'm not getting any boros or city wide

tcu712

I could be wrong so forgive me if I am but I think this site along with 5-0 Radio and many others rebroadcast from Broadcastify. Hence if the various feeds from Broadcastify are down, which apparantly they are, all the other sites using them will also be down. JMO

Signal73

For the 5-0 radio app aka Broadcastify it seems the feeds are working….but there is no audio

450HBVFDret

Unfortunately, I believe, and I hope I'm very wrong, that Fdny has gone fully encrypted. That would explain why the info. Page on who you are listening to says listening,125 etc. But those people aren't getting squat. I

tcu712

Fortunately you are wrong!! Not quite sure why the audio is not "audible" on Broadcastify but as I have said in the past, FDNY radio traffic is available "loud and clear" via OpenMHZ and I can attest to that as I'm listening as I'm typing.

450HBVFDret

Fortunately you are wrong!! Not quite sure why the audio is not "audible" on Broadcastify but as I have said in the past, FDNY radio traffic is available "loud and clear" via OpenMHZ and I can attest to that as I'm listening as I'm typing.
Thank you so much !! I wish Broadcasity had a phone number to ask Lindsay Blanton what is going on. I really enjoy listening to various Professional FIRE DEPTS. ESPECIALLY Fdny.

grumpy grizzly

still no Broadcastify audio but E-245 is second due on Open. I am now using it for Chicago as well, hope Boston comes on board as well. Their Broadcastify site is less than desireable.

Last edited: