12/5/21 Scanner Feeds

STAjo

My pure guess: Open MHZ records and then plays every communication across all the boroughs. So multiple boroughs can be transmitting simultaneously. Open MHZ records all communications, queues them up and plays them in sequence. So if there is a lot of chatter across boroughs, it "backs up".
On Open MHZ - You can Open 'Talk Groups' and select which tab Feed you want to monitor. For example, I usually monitor
Brooklyn and Citywide... If I hear a Multi-Alarm job in another boro I often Open that boro in a New Window. It gets a Little Crazy at times...
But, Then again... So am I 😏

grumpy grizzly

It appears feeds are down system wide, Boston, FDNY, Chicago, even my home town. Me or them???

IzzyEng4

Individual borough dispatch feeds and citywide are down on Broadcastify. Note says "Status: TERMINATED BY BROADCASTIFY.COM DUE TO NO AUDIO FOR OVER 3 WEEKS"

The main scanning feed of all boroughs and citywide is working great.

grumpy grizzly

Individual borough dispatch feeds and citywide are down on Broadcastify. Note says "Status: TERMINATED BY BROADCASTIFY.COM DUE TO NO AUDIO FOR OVER 3 WEEKS"

The main scanning feed of all boroughs and citywide is working great.

You are correct in that regard but broadcastify had 9000+ listeners during this on their main FDNY feed.

deff64

Having issues with Broadcastify, is anyone else? Click on it and it opens and almost immediately closes.