3/29/20 Site Briefly Down

Signal73

Couldn?t get on the website

I couldn?t get on. Willy D called (sorry i couldn?t answer was only able to text) saying guys told him the site was down.

I texted LT Benidick and it?s up and back in business

Thank you LT

nfd2004

Once again, a BIG THANK YOU to Lt Tommy Bendick on the job of restoring this site.

I thank Brad as well for notifying me as he ALWAYS DOES. Brad, I don't know when you sleep but somehow you're always right on top of this.

I would also like to Thank Ray B, aka "raybrag" for notifying me through email as well. I contacted a few members through text that the site was down. When I got home, it was my plan to also notify other members of the site through email of the problem. But by then, the site was up and working again.

At the time I was driving so I couldn't get back to Brad or contact Tommy. When I was able to get in touch with Tommy, he was aware of the issue. He also told me that whenever the site is down, he gets an automatic message notifying him of such.
I'm sure we can all understand, with the kids home from school, plus working the job, he's a pretty busy guy. But he took care of it for ALL of us.

Of course these days when many of us are confined to our homes, Nycfire.net is where we want to be.

Uncle Wilfred D, aka "NFD2004"

nfd2004

Some members reported a problem getting on the site this morning, Sunday August 30th, including myself.

The Boss Tommy B was notified and it was corrected shortly.

Thanks Tom