5/21/21 Feeds Down

grumpy grizzly

I wish those that monitor the FDNY radio site realize just how lucky there are to have access to and monitor FDNY. I monitor 2 other sites and to be perfectly blunt they suck! Poor audio quality, transmissions drop out. I realize providing these sites is time consuming but they should strive to provide a good product. Those that run this service do a great job, thank you very much!

jtsjc1

I listen to the site myself and its much appreciated. I also got myself a mint condition used Motorola HT1250 LS+. I had it programmed with FDNY freqs and even living in central Jersey I get great reception of all 5 boroughs. When I'm close enough I can get fireground audio. If you don't mind spending $125-150 it a great backup because it never loses audio.

nfd2004

Yes, since yesterday, on Broadcastify web version. most likely Broadcastify at fault this time.

I thank you as well “UnitWithTheUrgent”

I was listening using my cellphone
Right now at 11:20 am with 64 listeners on the All Boro Feed

UnitWithTheUrgent

This is the error that I'm getting on most Broadcastify feeds online

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 16

Maxima2012

Good Morning , Yesterday I opened a ticket with broadcastify ref the connect issues using a web browser's.
Received a reply this morning that they had a server issue and this problem has been fixed. All seems to be working !