Audio

memory master

Hello my friends... Is the audio o/s or is it just my computer? I cannot get any of the boros for the last hour or so.

JOR176

memory master said:
Hello my friends... Is the audio o/s or is it just my computer? I cannot get any of the boros for the last hour or so.

I don't get them either but I can get the scanner,try that

mikeindabronx

After checking Broadcastify.com the only one working now is Citywide.All the frequencies are coming in on my scanners also

STAjo

mikeindabronx said:
After checking Broadcastify.com the only one working now is Citywide.All the frequencies are coming in on my scanners also

I'm getting BKLYN via Broadcastify Brooklyn Fire / Hatzolah EMS - bit annoying but; we get FDNY BKLYN so ...    ;)

JOR176

STAjo said:
mikeindabronx said:

I'm getting BKLYN via Broadcastify Brooklyn Fire / Hatzolah EMS - bit annoying but; we get FDNY BKLYN so ...    ;)

Oct.28th  still can't receive Bklyn on Bklyn Channel  only on FDNY Scanner Channel    ???  anyone else?

STAjo

Still; (Again), Not Getting BKLYN, J O'. t'was 'Up' for a while... Now - Not So Much. Last Time I looked, Broadcastify listed it as

'Online', but i'm not getting it ...??

Back to Hatzolah    ::)  :-\

JOR176

here it is Nov 3rd and still the same problem, does anyone have a clue as to what is wrong ??  I certainly do not!!!
Thanks  JOR

memory master

STAjo said:
UnitWithTheUrgent said:
Maybe the provider is annoyed listening to trainee dispatchers  ::)

Ya' Think !?!  [ I Know I am ]  ;)

Everyone has to start sometime, somewhere, somehow to acclimate to the job they've chosen. Didn't you?

STAjo

memory master said:
STAjo said:
UnitWithTheUrgent said:
Maybe the provider is annoyed listening to trainee dispatchers  ::)

Ya' Think !?!  [ I Know I am ]  ;)

Everyone has to start sometime, somewhere, somehow to acclimate to the job they've chosen. Didn't you?

True, That, M.M.!  I waz just Complanin', is all ... . Let Me Also Say - 'Unit/Urgent' Started It.  ::)

Finally - I Wonder If We'll ever Hear 'Citywide' Again  :-\

UnitWithTheUrgent

It's definitely true that everyone has to start at some point, but not everyone qualifies for the job just because they had chosen so.

Most of the FDNY dispatchers are great and are a pleasure to listen to, but sometimes... I'd rather shut my scanner off...

One day this week, BKLYN dispatched "170-Highway" to box #40XX with the given location of Metropolitan & Vandervort for a a fire in a scrap yard... I mean,  we'de expect some basic knowledge at least...

STAjo

UnitWithTheUrgent said:
It's definitely true that everyone has to start at some point, but not everyone qualifies for the job just because they had chosen so.

Most of the FDNY dispatchers are great and are a pleasure to listen to, but sometimes... I'd rather shut my scanner off...

One day this week, BKLYN dispatched "170-Highway" to box #40XX with the given location of Metropolitan & Vandervort for a a fire in a scrap yard... I mean,  we'de expect some basic knowledge at least...

She also repeatedly called the Unit - 'Highway 3'  ???

mikeindabronx

Yes they are, only 2 working, Citywide and the combined Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island