Australian Fire Apparatus

Mike,

Thanks for this link.  I registered with them about a week ago and have a username and password but I keep getting this message when I try to log on:

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

"Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  "If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I'm assuming it's waiting for activation; do you have any idea how long that takes?

manhattan said:
Mike,

Thanks for this link.  I registered with them about a week ago and have a username and password but I keep getting this message when I try to log on:

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

"Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  "If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I'm assuming it's waiting for activation; do you have any idea how long that takes?

I'm not sure why you are having a problem. If you go to the bottom right of one of the pages there is a "CONTACT US" link, you

might want to try sending them a message. Sorry I can't be of any other help.

Manhattan

Below the login at the bottom it says Administrator may require you to register. Click the word register!