Belated Happy Birthday To Chief JK (68jk09)

fdce54

Wishing a belated Happy Birthday (4/4/17) to Chief JK, another valuable member of this site. Hope your day was as good as Willie D's was.

raybrag

Happy Belated Birthday, Chief!

PS:  If anybody knows Frank's birthday, send me a PM and I'll do the same for him as he has been doing for others.

mack

Administrator
Happy birthday Chief! Respected and admired by us all!

STAjo

Chief, Happy Birthday ! (belated (!)). Thank You, Sir, for All Your Years of Dedicated Service to the City of New York.

And, all your Informative and Helpful Contribution Here.  8)

nfd2004

Happy Birthday Chief.

Thanks for the GREAT Times we share together. I just wish it all started many years ago.

Many more Happy and Healthy Years ahead. 

68jk09

Thank You to all my Friends on this site for your Well Wishes ....no need for Belated Wishes since even though it is Officially on April 4th each year.... two years ago when i turned 70 i decided that who knows how many more Birthdays there will be on Earth so i started rather than celebrating a Birth "Day" to start celebrating a Birthday "Week".

1261Truckie

Happy birthday, Chief. Hope you had a good day and hope you have many more. Thanks for the stories, the history and the rememberances

svd385

Happy birthday chief ... hmmm 70...  just think of it as 35 with 35 years experience and go from there

fdce54

68jk09 said:
Thank You to all my Friends on this site for your Well Wishes ....no need for Belated Wishes since even though it is Officially on April 4th each year.... two years ago when i turned 70 i decided that who knows how many more Birthdays there will be on Earth so i started rather than celebrating a Birth "Day" to start celebrating a Birthday "Week".
Don't be giving Willie D any ideas..........lol.

raybrag

Hmm . . . Da Cheef gave me an idea . . . how about a birthday month . . . or even a birthday year . . . that way it's ALWAYS your birthday!  ::)

auxlteng225

Hello to all. Chief JK has a good idea there but in my case with 86 coming up in June 2017 going by the year is more like it. Yep, birthday years are more realistic for me. All the best on hitting the big 70 Chief  Wishing you many more with good health.

jmag228

Happy Birthday Chief,  Thanks for sharing all your experience with us