Brief update busiest engines/truck

londonfireguy

Hello fellow fdny buffs

I must appologise for my lack of input and time on the forum, purely due to private issues demanding my time atm.

Anyways, i still manage to collate data where i can  as it has become  somewhat of a hobby for me, using data from no less than 5 websites and data from here, plus official fdny releases..

For the last couple of months here is the top couple of engines you should buff or want to be posted to as a proby!!

May I stress this is not the number of runs ems runs or any of that, or even the number of 10-75s on the companies first or second due, it is the number of fires the company has operated at and stretched a line or put up a ladder, basically the company that is seeing fire at the moment...

Engines..

E332
E236
E290
E45
E255

Ladders

L175
L103
TL 58
L174
L123.

Again, E332/L175 remains the busiest firehouse for working fires responded to by its companies in NYC. This has been the trend for many many months. Bravo chaps.

JT

FDNYSTATENISLAND

Thanks for the interesting report, JT.

"Bradford Street" / "East New York Truckin' Co" stayin busy

The companies listed there are not surprising. And not to mention, all of the busy companies throughout the city that are known to see constant work - ones not even on that list. Wonder when a Queens company would show up on that list, numerical order speaking. Cant be too far behind last place 255/123.