BUSIEST AND LEAST BUSY BOXES

A few questions out of curiosity.  These refer to boxes, not individual companies.

Does anyone have any idea of what the most frequently and least frequently transmitted boxes in Manhattan might be? 

For the most frequent, can it be broken down into the most frequent MFA box and the most frequent for any non-MFA FD activity?

Which Manhattan box has had the greatest number of workers over, let's say, the past ten years?

Which Manhattan box has had the greatest number of EMS runs over the past ten years?

Is there any box in Manhattan which has not been transmitted in the past, let's say, five years?

I can say this in queens upper rockaway aka rockaway point or breezy point there are volunteers are still in queens, even though engine 329 with the sand flea is in belle harbor they still have a long way to go to get to these locations and many times are not even aware of small fires..this is bat 47 area.. any fires here would require units from brooklyn to cross the marine pwy bridge and a first responce of bat 47 eng 329, eng 268, eng (from brooklyn) ladder 134, ladder (from brooklyn)and the 1075 eng would be from brooklyn so would the chief.
this would be not a busy area...

If you were asking about the busiest box anywhere, anytime, I would have said Bklyn Box 1661, Blake & Amboy. 

Some of the guys got blisters on their hands from rapping that one out on the bells!  ;)

One of the busiest special bldg. boxes was the WTC at Manhattan box 8087. Other boxes that were tripped a lot were Grand Central, Penn Station and the Morgan Post Office, box 8317 which I remember hearing often.

bklyndisp54 said:
If you were asking about the busiest box anywhere, anytime, I would have said Bklyn Box 1661, Blake & Amboy. 

Some of the guys got blisters on their hands from rapping that one out on the bells!   ;)

Where there a lot of 10-92s or actual fires? Who is first due at 1661?

kidfrmqns said:
bklyndisp54 said:

Some of the guys got blisters on their hands from rapping that one out on the bells!   ;)

Where there a lot of 10-92s or actual fires? Who is first due at 1661?
E283, E231, TL120, L103, BC44 ;)