Capitol riot: FDNY alerts FBI that members possibly part of attack

fdny747

Yes they found several Busses unloading Antifa criminals who infiltraded the peaceful Trump protest and caused 99% of the crimes! Yet the media won't tell you that

jtsjc1

This will give the Dems more "justification" for TRYING to take away our guns and 2nd Amendment rights. Because we're the ones who are a danger to society.😆

mack

Really? A FOX News reporter from London, who has only been with FOX since May, is allowed to created this BS article and use a title - "Capitol riot: FDNY alerts FBI that members possibly part of attack" - which throws FDNY between her selective words of "riot" and "attack". She writes a very poorly written and confusing report which offers no details and no facts supporting FDNY or its members being involved a "riot" or "attack" anywhere even though those are the words she uses in her article's title.

The title itself is overstated, inaccurate and apparently intended to mislead and influence readers. The weak story is totally based upon anonymous tips without competent investigation and minimal corroboration. FDNY leadership, members and retirees are smeared and diminished unjustly. Truth, accuracy, fairness, investigation, balance and competent writing - are no longer elements of news reporting. Why the attack on firefighters?

68jk09

I am not sure who was there & for what reasons (pro or con or left or right) but is it not shooting from the hip for the lame stream media to paint a picture (or show a photo) of an unidentified person holding our American Flag standing on the fringe of a crowd doing nothing more than that while wearing an easily procured FDNY logo jacket ...... did anybody else who has Spectrum cable notice on their repetitive half hourly news report all day yesterday that reporter Dean Meminger kept stating that "Active AND Retired FDNY participated" at the same time he was speaking the ribbon at the bottom of the screen stated "Active OR Retired".....did he make a mistake or invoke left turn poetic license ?

jtsjc1

The news would never lie right?:unsure: Just their way of trying to break a story whether true or not. Gotta get those ratings! I guess if I wear a t-shirt/jersey of my favorite team I must be a player. :rolleyes: Morons with a license to spread false info Now FDNY members are evil. Its gotta stop.