Companies with the most First Due Work?

Was curious if any of our more statistically inclined members could answer what engine and truck had the most first due All Hands fires in 2019. Supposedly there is a sheet with these numbers floating around somewhere.

Under city wide there are borough maps that have each job mapped out.

Can look at that while I dig for the spread sheet

Just curious, how is it possible that L-4 in midtown has 32 1st due all hands and the closest Harlem ladder company only has 13? Just seems odd to me, but what do I know........

Just curious, how is it possible that L-4 in midtown has 32 1st due all hands and the closest Harlem ladder company only has 13? Just seems odd to me, but what do I know........

I agree some of the numbers seem strange to me

Go under City wide section and check out the 2019 map in Manhattan and compare the 2.

I did not make the sheet. It was sent to me

What is the trick to navigate thru this? I can only move the window a limited way vertically or horizontally.

Still I'd like to give our appreciation to the hard work and effort that went into making it. Perhaps after the year ends we can figure out 2020 and see if that makes more sense.

FDNY Response Videos

FDNY Response Videos
Harlem doesn’t have nearly as many fires as they used to. I live in the area and it is very noticeable.

The 2019 First due workers from that sheet are fairly accurate. I wouldn't count out a couple of jobs missed but for the most part, it gives you a good idea. I've been keeping track of the 2020 first due workers and there are some companies that have been a lot busier this year and some who haven't been so hot, it's pretty interesting. As for the Harlem comment, this year the Harlem Hilton has been catching plenty of work and 4 truck is nowhere near their numbers from last year.

^^^^^Exactly, Signal73 might miss a job here or there, but it's maybe 2% or 3% of the jobs - his maps are pretty much spot on. I will say that as a former Harlem firefighter, there is no question that fires are down big time, but that is the case everywhere.

The 2019 First due workers from that sheet are fairly accurate. I wouldn't count out a couple of jobs missed but for the most part, it gives you a good idea. I've been keeping track of the 2020 first due workers and there are some companies that have been a lot busier this year and some who haven't been so hot, it's pretty interesting. As for the Harlem comment, this year the Harlem Hilton has been catching plenty of work and 4 truck is nowhere near their numbers from last year.

Thank you for the clarification and the time you've put into this project. Great resource