Decontamination Shower Units

My nephew was telling me that they have one of the newer 2006 Mack/Ferrara DSU units at his company  E251, lettered D251.  They have the same type of unit at  E4 and E160, D4 and D160 respectively.  

Picture at this link:    

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/manhattan/e4.htm

DSU 37 and DSU 283 have tractor drawn units. They are 2003 Freightliner tractors with 28' 11" trailers made by Advanced Containment Systems.

They are pictured at this link:

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/specialunits/soc.htm

Pictures 16, 17, and 18.

Engine 15 is also a DSU but I can't find any information on the type of unit that they have.  Anyone?

The spare DSU is a 32.5' trailer pulled by a 1995 Ford tractor. (It is the former unit of D4).  Picture at this link:

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/manhattan/e4.htm

Picture #10

HCO

The Decon Shower Units have been redesignated Decontamination Shower Apparatus units.  DSA 37 has been out of service for some time and is at Hazmat Operations.

Engine 15 has not been associated with any of these type units.  You may be thinking of Ladder 15 who shares quarters with Engine 4 and was formerly the primary operating company for the unit at that house before a policy change eliminated ladder companies from the program.

HCO said:
The Decon Shower Units have been redesignated Decontamination Shower Apparatus units.  DSA 37 has been out of service for some time and is at Hazmat Operations.

Engine 15 has not been associated with any of these type units.  You may be thinking of Ladder 15 who shares quarters with Engine 4 and was formerly the primary operating company for the unit at that house before a policy change eliminated ladder companies from the program.
  Wasn't E37's Decon Unit taken out so (homeless ;)) TL23 could occupy their space?

HCO

It is my understanding the DSA went to Hazmat Operations before the space was required for the ladder.

HCO said:

You are absolutely correct. I meant Ladder 15.  Too much texting!!!

Based on the responses, with updated information, I guess the Decontamination Shower Apparatus goes as follows:

DSA 4, 160, and 251   -   in service and have Mack/Ferrara units

DSA 37 and 283         -   both have Freightliner tractors and  ACS trailers, with DSA 37 at HazMat Operations

Spare                      -    1995 Ford/Supervac

Total of five units and a spare.