EMS units on the street

How many EMS ambulances, BLS, and ALS , Fly Cars Supervisors  are required to be on the street during the different shifts day, swing and overnight?

Are the Special units (Rescue-Medic, MERVs etc staffed or picked up as needed?

Are additional resources ordered as ICS  Strike teams or task forces in groups of 3-5 or does the Triage Group just say "I need 20 ambulances", or is there a Alarm Level equivalent to the fire side?

How much coordinating between Fire and EMS dispatch is there, can they see each others CADs ad resource status?

Thanks

HCO

EMS units by tour are: 305, 454, 461. 66% of the total are FDNY, 34% are from Voluntary Hospitals. 32% of the total is ALS level, 68% is BLS. Rescue Medic units are included in those figures.
Special units e.g. MERV, MRTU, METU and Logistical Support Unit are staffed by designated on-duty personnel when dispatched.
There is a ?maximum response level? for each type incident. EMS protocols designate the response assignment (BLS, ALS, Haz-Tac, Conditions, Physicians, Chief Officers, MERV, MRTU, METU, LSU, HTO) for each Fire alarm level and for over twenty designated EMS condition. e.g. maximum EMS response for a second alarm fire is 4 BLS, 1 ALS, 3 Conditions (EMS officers), Haz-Tac officer, deputy chief, MERV, MRTU and LSU. Response above initial units on major incidents is implemented on order of the on-scene Medical Branch Director
Fire and EMS dispatch operations are closely coordinated, although each operates its own CADS.

HCO thanks for the update on the Units assigned per tour.The latest information that I had was from March of  2017 which is now over 2 years old.

There have apparently been some changes in the amount of Units assigned per tour as in March of 2017 I had 282 Ambulances on Tour 1, 435 Ambulances for Tour 2 and 437 Ambulances for Tour 3.
Apparently they have been shifting some of the Ambulances around.