Error Message

BoroCall

I'm using Firefox 84.0 and I've been getting the following Error Message. I'm now using Safari to post this.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to nycfire.net. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

nfd2004

I'm using Firefox 84.0 and I've been getting the following Error Message. I'm now using Safari to post this.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to nycfire.net. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

I did get a similar message from another member today but I believe he is now all set

Any problems just let us know
Just text cellphone (860) 705-6812
Leave your name and user name with the problem and your phone number

BoroCall

I am still getting this message/screen: Is it my Firefox or the website?

Secure Connection Failed

Learn more…

EdMc

I got one the other day saying something about the site was not on a secure server but now it's working fine

BoroCall

When I use my Android and get email notifications, I am able to view the thread via my Android FF browser normally,
but when I open the same email on my Desktop (Mac) also via Firefox browser I am still getting the error page. I am again using Safari for this posting.

nfd2004

I believe that the boss has been busy at the Rock these days.

I did contact him again though.

tbendick

Administrator
Staff member
The security certificate has been fixed.
Try hitting F5 to refresh browser

BoroCall

I just finished doing a Refresh of Firefox 84.0.1, but I'm still getting:

Secure Connection Failed

Learn more…

BoroCall

I have now tried a Firefox Refresh, empty the cookies & cache, did a restart. But, I'm still getting the same Error screen
in Firefox. The site works OK with Safari, but my email alerts go thru Firefox.

nfd2004

I understand that some guys are still having problems with the site and Tommy has been advised of such

nfd2004

Several members continuing to have problems with the site, including "mack". If you know of any members of this site who might be having such problems, please notify them that Tommy Bendick is now seeing possible causes. He will be working on it today/this evening and getting it fixed.

Thank you all for your patience and I think we should be back to normal very soon.

BoroCall

Several members continuing to have problems with the site, including "mack". If you know of any members of this site who might be having such problems, please notify them that Tommy Bendick is now seeing possible causes. He will be working on it today/this evening and getting it fixed.

Thank you all for your patience and I think we should be back to normal very soon.

Many thanks!:)

nfd2004

A couple of guys that were having problems have now reported that it is fixed.

Looks like the boss took care of the problem.

So, if you can help spread the word that we are all 10-8 again, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks Tom