Fans Dance on SFFD Fire Truck after Giants Win 2010 Series

This also happened in Philly in 2008 to Tower Ladder 5 on Broad Street in Center City.  Tens of thousands of dollars in damage.  The rig had to go back to the factory and was OOS for months. 

The temptation to accidently put the rig in gear, move about 3 ft. and suddenly stop comes to mind. ::)

I have to say what a stupid situation to put FF's into. The Officer should have refused to enter a mob situation like that for the safety of his FF's alone never minding damage to the rig

Its a shame that a fire needs to be set as a part of a championship celebration.  Unfortunately, a sad sign that first responders need to be impeded.  Maybe from this video, something can be learned about Fire Departments in cities or college towns that win championships; a joint response system with both police presence and fire department response (in no way judging SFPD or SFFD, knowing they had their share of work on a night like that).  In my lifetime, the first Steelers Super Bowl win in 2006, a few of us saved the party until later and staffed a crew at our Station in case things got crazy (they never did in our area). 

This shit has been going on for years......back in the '80s at a parade in the Canyon Of Heroes LAD*108 s rig was climbed on & all roof lights broken by some assholes who could not contain themselves......the fans have become more despicable than the players....the days of setting a proper example to the American young by both the players & fans seem to be long gone .......you know what to both groups ! 

How many of these mutts were arrested? Not that it would matter because some bleeding heart judge would cut them loose anyway. Imagine the lawsuits if any of these P.O.S. fell off the rig and was injured?

This is just one Example of what is wrong with America. While these idiots were dancing on a fire truck, we have young men and women, half way around the world, away from their families, trying to protect these pieces of $hit.

They should have thrown out their emergency bag of dicks to distract the crowd..........I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself. :D