FAST Truck Equipment - What do you normally grab?

Last night my vollie company drilled on Rapid Intervention Team concepts and it made me wonder what equipment and tools the designated FAST truck crews of FDNY ladder companies normally grab as they come off the rig.  I've seen in many videos of the FAST crew standing by with a Stokes basket full of gear.  Other than the obvious forcible entry irons and ropes would any truckies out there on this Forum care to comment or suggest what is usually "must take" equipment or tools for RIT/FAST duty?  Thanks in advance!

Your tools for your riding position for the tour.....fe saw  depending on the building, roof rope,search ropes we have a 2:1 mechanical advatage with ours, a least one member with a maul,the fast pak,hydra ram thermal camera always try and do a good size up do a 360 of the fire building if possible, throw ladders with the tip even with the sill for another means of egress, our ov goes to the batt rig and monitors  the efas for maydays if I think of anything else ill  post it

4 truck said:
Your tools for your riding position for the tour.....fe saw  depending on the building, roof rope,search ropes we have a 2:1 mechanical advatage with ours, a least one member with a maul,the fast pak,hydra ram thermal camera always try and do a good size up do a 360 of the fire building if possible, throw ladders with the tip even with the sill for another means of egress, our ov goes to the batt rig and monitors  the efas for maydays if I think of anything else ill  post it
usually everything gets put in a stokes basket and it's easier to carry , except ladders obviously like you mentioned.