Fathers Day Fire 2001

tperez102

I was Hoping If anyone could advise if there is a Ceremony Looking back this event on Fathers Day this OR in Years past ? I live Close to the Fire Site and wanted to Drop off a wreath in Their Honor. Any Information would be Appreciated.

Thank You 

68jk09

There is always a yearly Ceremony at the 14St & Astoria Blvd site however i have not heard anything about it this year or about the Mass at St Sebastians Roosevelt Ave & 58 St....might be different due to the virus .....there should be more info coming down...i am sure you could place a wreath at the site regardless yourself . ....nice gesture Thank You.

tperez102

On my way to visit my Dad on Fathers Day . I stopped to lay a wreath at the site we these Brothers lost their Lives . There is Construction there now and I pray that the Property owners will do something to honor them. I have reached out to Costa Konstandinos our Council member for Astoria , of course no luck there. Gonna pay him a Visit soon.

Signal73

There is always a yearly Ceremony at the 14St & Astoria Blvd site however i have not heard anything about it this year or about the Mass at St Sebastians Roosevelt Ave & 58 St....might be different due to the virus .....there should be more info coming down...i am sure you could place a wreath at the site regardless yourself . ....nice gesture Thank You.
Saw a few Facebook post with members there

68jk09

tperez thank You for your Respectful gesture.......i guess because of the virus nothing formal was scheduled ?.... hopefully things will be cleared up by next June.