FDNY Bashing........

It is febuary 2012 it is 2AM, the temperature is -8 with a wind chill of -25 You live on the 12th floor or a multi-unit high rise. The building is on fire and you are in serious danger of DYING. A FDNY member has rushed up 12 flights of stairs carrying 70 pounds of gear to SAVE YOUR PITIFUL ASS.  STILL THINK HE IS OVERPAID? I bet your sorry ass is employed on Wall Street with a six-figure salary and a bonus to match. No wonder this country is in dire straights because of assoles like you. You sir: SUCK 8) 8) 8)

So who wants to have a member meeting out in front of this shitbags house.....we can roast some hotdogs, cook some steaks, and let this motherF....R Burn.....

You would think Ray Kelly has better things to do ;D seriously just another asshole we know what we do, our families and brother firemen know what we do, the widows and children with no fathers know what we do so FUCK this guy! dont let it bother you. 

I didn't notice that this back end of a horse identified him [her] self. Does anyone know who this clueless, angry, misinformed skenk is?

mack

Administrator
A real coward. Does not even have the guts to put his name on this BS.  Who takes the time to put together something like this?  Someone full of hate, envy, jealousy.                  Maybe my ex-wife did this.