FDNY Fireground Radio Feed

NationalAviator

Hi,

I do not live in New York, but I was wondering if there was a feed where I could listen to the Fireground without having to go to New York City. There is none on Broadcastify so I figured somebody here would know.

Thank You

Bx455818

Hi,

I do not live in New York, but I was wondering if there was a feed where I could listen to the Fireground without having to go to New York City. There is none on Broadcastify so I figured somebody here would know.

Thank You
Scanner5-0 app has fdny Dars. Google it.

FDNYrigs

the DARS feed will not work any more as it is now encrypted.
Encrypted for what legitimate reason? Lol
It's a bunch walkie talkie chatter. I guess terrorists could learn if the secondaries are complete! What a bunch of BS encrypting fire channels!! We just gave the Talaban a treasure trove of military weapons but we need to encrypt fireground ops transmissions. Priorities!!

REDDEVIL_59

It is not that they do not want terrorists to know the Secondaries are Complete and Negative-----it is that WE the Tax Paying Public are going to be considered the terrorists from now on!

By the summer the PD will probably go Poof too.

>>>>>At about 4:05pm today {Nov.11} at Bay Parkway and the Belt Parkway there was a police involved shooting in the 62 Precinct. It is hard to know what happened, even though the Encryption has not started yet. By the summer..............Hello Communism. Welcome to full Third Worldism.

450HBVFDret

It is not that they do not want terrorists to know the Secondaries are Complete and Negative-----it is that WE the Tax Paying Public are going to be considered the terrorists from now on!

By the summer the PD will probably go Poof too.

>>>>>At about 4:05pm today {Nov.11} at Bay Parkway and the Belt Parkway there was a police involved shooting in the 62 Precinct. It is hard to know what happened, even though the Encryption has not started yet. By the summer..............Hello Communism. Welcome to full Third Worldism.
You Nailed it !!!!!! This bulls----about felons, terrorists nosy people etc. Is GARBAGE.. I have been listening to police-fire calls since the 1950s,from an old AM radio that could be dailed down low on the am scale, to the MOST RECENT scanners known to MAN, in cluding Broadcasity, and THERE ARE WAYS TO KEEP SECRET TRANSMISSIONS without using encryption !!!!!! I have a right or privilege to hear AT LEAST , THE DISPATCH and/or RESPONSE OF 1ST RESPONDERS, WHEATHER IT BE FIRE,EMS,RESCUE ETC. I AM a retired asst.Fire Chief, EMT/FF AND I WANT AND NEED TO HEAR THESE Radio transmissions in REAL TIME, RIGHT NOW !!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR ANY AGENCY ,TV NEWS ,RADIO STATION NEWS ETC TO NOTIFY ME OF A POSSIBLE DISASTER, WEATHER EVENTS, MAJOR FIRES,POSSIBLE HAZ MAT SITUATIONS ETC. IF A DISPATCHER IS PULLING HIS OR HAIR OUT, they do not have time to NOTIFY NEWS MEDIA,CIVIL DEFENSE, WEATHER SERVICE ETC. This Is ONLY TO KEEP CITIZENS IN THE DARK ABOUT IMPORTANT INFO. JUST LIKE COMMUNISM !!!