FDNY MEMBER BECOMES GREENWICH CONN BOSS.

If it's the same Bob Morris, I believe he turned down the promotion to BC to remain Capt. of R1(retired) - has/had? son on the job

If it's the same Bob Morris, I believe he turned down the promotion to BC to remain Capt. of R1(retired) - has/had? son on the job

Yes Dan, aka "8060rock", Bob Morris did work on Rescue 1 as the Captain I believe.

Willy, I don't think Bob Morris ever became Chief of the Department in Stamford. Could be wrong. Was Trevor Roach for a longtime; another Stratfield VFD alumni.

Willy, I don't think Bob Morris ever became Chief of the Department in Stamford. Could be wrong. Was Trevor Roach for a longtime; another Stratfield VFD alumni.

John you are correct. Bob “Rex” Morris was hired as an Assistant Chief in the Stamford Fire Dept

Rex is Robert Morris, Jr. He succeeded his father as the Captain of Rescue 1. Not familiar with Sr being refered to as "Rex".

Both Morris's.... Father & Son were the CPTs of R*1 the Father Retired & is now in a Connecticut FD....the Son became a casualty of the modern day "politically correct" everybody should get a trophy world & is now a Covering CPT..... both are top notch.

Both Morris's.... Father & Son were the CPTs of R*1 the Father Retired & is now in a Connecticut FD....the Son became a casualty of the modern day "politically correct" everybody should get a trophy world & is now a Covering CPT..... both are top notch.
What happened to CPT. Morris's Son? Why did he get lifted out of R-1?